Roulette is considered to be the most popular game of all offered in the casino, and it is unlikely that any other game can compare with it in popularity. In this article you will learn what European roulette is and what pitfalls exist in this game. The main task of the player is to predict which of the numbered slots the ball will stop on. Here everything depends not only on intuition, but also on specific rules.
Is it possible to win at European roulette?
The largest number of roulettes is concentrated in the Venetian casino in Macau. This is more than 120 tables, including additional VIP rooms.
European roulette is a game with about a dozen bets, each of which has a chance to win.
One of the types of bets is external, that is, on sectors that are placed on the outside of the roulette wheel. In other words, these are bets on equal chances. These include bets on red/black, small/large, column or dozen, even or odd. The payout for such bets is lower, but the probability of winning is higher than for internal bets. Recommendations from experts: no matter how much beginners would like to bet on a large amount, it is better to avoid this temptation.
The number of different techniques, strategies and techniques here exceeds tens or even hundreds, but not all are highly effective. The best scheme for winning is the "Red" system. The strategy assumes that in the 3rd column on the betting table there are eight red sectors with numbers and four black sectors. You need to make two bets: for example, five tokens on the 3rd column and 10-for insurance – on the black color.
The options that may appear will be as follows:
- If the red sector falls on the 3rd column, you automatically win by betting on the 3rd column, but lose by betting on black. Simply put, the winning amount will be zero.
- If one of the black sectors of the 3rd column falls out, the player remains in the black for the column bet and the black bet.
- If the red sector placed in the first or second column falls out, the participant loses two bets and loses one and a half bets.
- If the black sector or the second column falls out, the player loses half the sum for the column bet, but wins the black bet. Thus, it is in the black by half a sum from its original bid.
- It is unlikely, but there is a chance of the ball falling on sector 0. Then the participant loses both bets and one and a half more bets on top.
European roulette: rules
When playing European roulette in a real casino, there must be no more than eight players at the table, each of whom is fighting a battle against the casino. All participants have chips of different colors, so as not to get confused in the bets.
The dealer is responsible for the course of the game and the turn of the roulette wheel. Its tasks also include throwing the ball, announcing the winning number, and paying the winners the required amount. The croupier decides when the players finish their bets.
Online roulette is popular in the international field. In this game, there are no other participants at the table. The battle takes place with a special program that is controlled by a random number generator, ensuring the integrity of the result.