The online gaming platform Casino Euro was established in 2002. The license was issued by Malta Gaming Authority. The official website of the casino has in its assortment a large number of gambling entertainment from the most famous software vendors, such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Electracade, Ash Gaming, Cryptologic (WagerLogic), Evolution Gaming, NextGen.
The only currency available is the Euro. You can choose many language versions of the site, among which there is an English adaptation. The bonus system in this casino can be called quite traditional. It includes a classic welcome bonus and a Deposit bonus of up to 100% of the Deposit amount. In addition, the institution constantly holds various promotions and tournaments for money.
Country rank ( Position #23 2 )
- Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Alderney Gambling Control Commission
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French, Greek, Russian, Turkish
- Deposit methods
- ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Speedcard, Ukash, Visa, Entropay, Ticket Premium, Skrill
- Withdrawal methods
- Bank Wire Transfer, ClickandBuy, ECO Card, Neteller, Visa, Skrill
- Since 2002
- Betsson Malta Limited Casinos
No players have reviewed this casino
Having trouble with a Casino Euro? We’re here to help!
If you have a controversial situation with the casino, you can create a complaint on our website. For our part, we will try our best to let the casino representatives consider your complaint and satisfy your requirements. All unsubstantiated complaints are rejected by the site administration and do not affect the casino rating.
When creating a complaint, describe your problem in as much detail as possible, attach screenshots of the correspondence with the casino support if necessary. All complaints after submission are moderated by the site administration. The casino representative has 30 days from the date of publication of the complaint regarding the settlement of the dispute with the player.