EatSleepBet Casino is a fairly well-known gaming site and provides software manufacturers - Betsoft, Evolution Gaming, 1x2Gaming, GameArt, Microgaming, RCT Gaming, NetEnt, Oryx Gaming. The machines are high-quality and reliable, have an attractive design, modern graphics, special effects and interesting gameplay. The site supports several languages, such as English, German, Spanish, Czech, Slovak. Money can be transferred using payment systems like Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill. A round-the-clock support service will be happy to answer all questions arising from players and solve user problems - you can contact the team at any convenient time, for this you can use online chat, a feedback form or email.
Country rank ( Position #177 22 )
- Australian dollars, Czech Republic korunas, Euros
- Czech, English, German, Spanish, Slovak
- Deposit methods
- Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Solo, Switch, Visa, iDEAL, Sofortuberwaisung, POLi, GiroPay, Moneta, Multibanco, QIWI, Trustly, Skrill, dotpay, TrustPay, WebMoney, Yandex Money, mobile payment
- Withdrawal methods
- Bank Wire Transfer, Neteller, Visa, Skrill
- Since 2015
- MYEG B.V. Casinos
- Restricted countries
- North Korea, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States
No players have reviewed this casino
Having trouble with a EatSleepBet Casino? We’re here to help!
If you have a controversial situation with the casino, you can create a complaint on our website. For our part, we will try our best to let the casino representatives consider your complaint and satisfy your requirements. All unsubstantiated complaints are rejected by the site administration and do not affect the casino rating.
When creating a complaint, describe your problem in as much detail as possible, attach screenshots of the correspondence with the casino support if necessary. All complaints after submission are moderated by the site administration. The casino representative has 30 days from the date of publication of the complaint regarding the settlement of the dispute with the player.