Reliable and high-quality slot machines from PariPlay will please users with a beautiful picture, high-quality sound and high returns. You can play in 3 languages: English, German, and French. Deposits are made in several currencies, including euros, dollars, and pounds sterling. WinnersIsland casino provides a wide range of money systems for making a Deposit, including MasterCard, Visa, Skrill, and Neteller. Funds are credited immediately, and the winnings are credited to the user's account within 1 to 7 days. Players can get a welcome bonus, which is 50 free spins. The round-the-clock support service will not leave you in trouble - you can contact the team via online chat or email if you have any questions.
Country rank ( Position #134 1 )
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
- Euros, Norwegian kroner, British pounds sterling, Swedish kronor, US dollars, Denmark kroner
- Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French
- Deposit methods
- CLICK2PAY, ClickandBuy, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, Entropay, iDEAL, Sofortuberwaisung, Nordea, POLi, GiroPay, Dankort, SMS Plus, Skrill
- Since 2012
- Pariplay Limited Casinos
- Restricted countries
- United States, France, Iceland, United Kingdom
No players have reviewed this casino
Having trouble with a WinnersIsland Casino? We’re here to help!
If you have a controversial situation with the casino, you can create a complaint on our website. For our part, we will try our best to let the casino representatives consider your complaint and satisfy your requirements. All unsubstantiated complaints are rejected by the site administration and do not affect the casino rating.
When creating a complaint, describe your problem in as much detail as possible, attach screenshots of the correspondence with the casino support if necessary. All complaints after submission are moderated by the site administration. The casino representative has 30 days from the date of publication of the complaint regarding the settlement of the dispute with the player.